Smart phones allow people to make the most of their down time in between rushing to and fro. To be truly effective, your website must be easily viewed on these smaller screens. This means your business needs to have a responsive website design so your pages automatically adjust to fit the screen size the viewer is using. Your website must also be properly search engine optimized so your site rises to the top of search engine results for your keyword terms.
Your customers want information…and they want it fast.
- 64% of smart phone users expect pages to load in less than 4 seconds. (HubSpot, Aug. 2017)
- 95% of customers develop a better opinion of brands, services and products when they have a great mobile experience. (Vendasta, Dec. 2017)
- 85% of consumers will abandon a site due to poor design. (Vendasta, Dec. 2017)
Responsive Website Attributes
- Only one URL to maintain
- Robust content and graphics
- Navigation is simplified
- Pages look clean and readable on any size screen (PC, laptop, tablet, smart phone)
- Need for resizing and panning is eliminated or minimized
Alternative: Website Leasing
If your business does not have the budget or time to create a responsive website, we have another option: Website Leasing. This is a revolutionary approach to website development: we make it quick, easy and affordable to have a professional, responsive website with the option to upgrade your design every year for no extra fees.
Your website can be live in 4 easy steps and approximately 4 weeks:
- Choose your design template
- Fill out a short questionnaire to tell us about your
business and services
- Submit your logo and color preferences
- Approve the final website
Benefits of Website Leasing
- Website can be live in less than 1 month
- Monthly leasing fee as low as $399/month
- Annual design upgrades included
- On-site SEO optimization included
- Content creation included
- Customized add-ons available for extra fee
- Multiple leasing plans available
Prospective consumers will respond to information on your website in different ways. It’s important to offer visitors to your website a variety of ways to learn about your services. You can do this through:
- Traditional written content
- Educational videos
- Testimonial videos
- Online eBooks
The subject matter can be similar in each format, yet this allows you to present information in ways that will speak to different people.
Let Fast Track Digital build a responsive website for your business. Contact us today to see how quick and easy it can be!
Build Your Website
Ready to get started?
Let Fast Track Digital build a responsive website or a mobile site for your practice. Contact us today to see how quick and easy it can be! Call Brandi at 303.731.2634 or schedule a meeting online.